GTA VI has been announced, i.e. the game is officially in development.
XpertThief stated his wish for Oppressor MkIIs to be removed from the game. My seconding his opinion couldn’t have been more adamant. Other than this obvious improvement, here are 5 other things I would like to see, on the off chance that someone googles the concept and ends up here.
5) More breakable posts/trees/walls/hedges. Some vehicles are light, but some are very far from it. I would like to have some vehicles that can plow through everything. A tank not being able to flatten a wooden post is preposterous.
4) Reconstruction actually taking place. The game has emergency vehicles that react to some events. I would like repair crews to show up, or tow trucks to haul away wrecked cars. Until then, the debris don’t go anywhere, which is more realistic.
3) Crime happening throughout the city, committed by other people than you. There are many gangs in the game. They don’t screw over one another. I would like them to.
2) A female lead character. Although more than one main character wouldn’t be out of place.
1) I would like for the game to be set in an entirely new city. Detroit! Pessimistic culture, interesting history, good music scene, juggalos.